Analyst and Assistant Editor for Investment Publication
Kuppy's Event Driven Monitor (“KEDM”) is a weekly publication run by hedge fund traders and designed as an institutional-quality idea generator for event-driven and special situation trading in the global financial markets.
Our team is expanding and we are looking to hire an analyst who can help build KEDM. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate their keen understanding of all things trading, excel at writing and have an ability to find, read and absorb large amounts of data.
Job responsibilities include:
- Data sourcing for specific KEDM monitors;
- Real-time flagging of actionable trades;
- Detailed and written (deeper dive) analysis of specific trades;
- Assisting in the creation and development of new screens and monitors;
- Assisting the editor in the creation and formatting of the final product
Must have investing experience and/or an interest in event driven trading or alternative data. Experience or working knowledge of Bloomberg, SEC filings and Sedar is required.
Must be available on Saturdays.
Competitive pay and participation in an annual bonus pool. Growth opportunities available.
In order to be considered, please answer the questions and submit the write-up on the following pages of this application.