Analytical Chemist (I, II, III, IV, Sr.)
MIDWEST COMPLIANCE LABORATORIES
Terre Haute, IN
Midwest Compliance Laboratories, LLC
Call 812-872-2221 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Analytical Chemist (I, II, III, Sr.)
Job Description: Perform Chemical, Analysis on a variety of sample types (pharmaceutical intermediates and finished goods, raw materials, food additives, etc.). The chemist will be responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working environment and adhering to all laboratory procedures and policies and to notify Management of any results that fail to meet established specifications or internal controls.
- Perform analysis utilizing a variety of laboratory equipment and procedures that may include Wet Chemistry, HPLC, GC, UV-VIS, KF, FTIR, pH, and TLC.
- Maintenance of a clean and safe working area.
- Multitask multiple priorities that are often confronted in a busy laboratory setting.
- Develop and Execute Method Validation Protocols.
- Document laboratory data using Good Documentation Practices.
- Perform Data Analysis as Required by Analytical Method.
- May author data reports for development studies as required.
- Must be motivated and able to work independently in a dynamic laboratory environment.
- Able to troubleshoot and maintain laboratory equipment as required.
- Good documentation skills are required.
- Must have a strong mathematic and analytical aptitude.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Chemistry
- 0 – 10 Years of experience in an industrial laboratory setting