Anesthesiologist for OP Basic Pain Management in Southern Illinois
A physician group in Southern Illinois is seeking a BE/BC Anesthesiologist for a full time, permanent, and employed position. Incoming physician will be interested in basic Pain Management for an outpatient setting. System offers a comprehensive range of surgical services including: General, Oncology, OB/GYN, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Otolaryngology, Urological, Podiatric, and Bronchoscopes.
- Interest in practicing basic Pain Management required.
- Oversee a collegial team of 4 CRNAs.
- Light call; Mon - Fri schedule.
- Work out of 1 location, a 100+ bed HFAP accredited facility with 5 OR?s.
- Hospital serves 8 Southeastern Illinois counties (109,000+ individuals).
- Offering an excellent base pay with incentive opportunity. NO J1 visa support.
This location is one hour from Evansville, Indiana and is less than three hours from Indianapolis and St. Louis. The community offers an abundance of outdoor recreational activities that include fishing lakes, community parks, an aquatic center and an 18-hole golf course. Quality education, friendly neighborhoods, and affordable housing provide an ideal setting for personal and professional satisfaction for the single person or family.