Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Call On Call Pay Rate: $187.00 - 199.00
This facility is seeing a Board Certified Anesthesiology Physician locum tenens support as they look to fill an ongoing need
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 7a- 11p and 24-hour call
- Setting: Hospital, Trauma level I with 12 Operating rooms
- Types of cases: The ideal candidates must be able to perform General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, epidurals, spinal, trauma, neuro, orthopedics, and minimal pediatric procedures
- Requirements: Must have active Nebraska Medical License, and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) prior to presentation. Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required.
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR): Epic
- No malpractice history or background issues, Only local Clinicians outside of 30 miles of Omaha, Nebraska, and must be able to work with students
Omaha is a city in the U.S. state of Nebraska, on the Missouri River close to the Iowa border. A stop on the Lewis & Clark National Historic Trail, it's known for its pioneer history, museums, and cultural centers. Facility Location
Located in the center of the country, this dynamic Midwestern town features a rich cultural background with an abundance of things to see and do. Home to the largest community theatre in the U.S., you can take in a play during your free time or catch an exciting arena football game. This energetic city is also home to various Fortune 500 companies and is teeming with opportunity and an endless array of entertainment and activity.Job Benefits
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES