Application Developer" Remote
- Develop and maintain C# .NET applications using Visual Studio as part of an Agile team using Scrum.
- Troubleshoot, upgrade, and rewrite web applications developed in-house and by external developers.
- Evaluate and recommend web architecture and make moderate to substantial improvements to systems and processes.
- Provide operation and maintenance support of enterprise-wide web applications.
- Manage project assignments with minimum oversight.
- Communicate within and outside of own function to gain cooperation on operational processes, practices, and procedures.
- Contributes to achievement of departmental goals and operating plans with direct impact on the departmental results.
- Senior or lead developer on a medium to large Agile project.
- Ability to create user-friendly front-end user experience.
- Experience with SASS, TypeScript, Telerik Kendo, a SPA Framework (such as Angular or React), Windows Services, and unit testing frameworks.
- Capable of gathering and interpreting requirements, have used source control, locate software problems, provide and receive feedback on code in peer reviews.
- Strong knowledge of software architecture methodologies.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, T-SQL, Entity Framework and EF Core.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years prior related experience.
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
- ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant
About the Company
With over 50 years of experience in providing technology and business solutions, Analysts is a global organization ahead of the curve when it comes to solving complex problems. We have a workforce of more than 17,000 employees & consultants across the globe, as well as a network of over 2M candidates in our talent community, all dedicating value to the needs of our clients. Our client portfolio spans to over 550 companies from all industries within the mid-market to Fortune 500.
We have a deep commitment to our clients, employees, partners and suppliers in terms of quality services, transparency in dealings and most importantly, creating an environment of trust and integrity. We are invested with you in the success of your initiatives through a flexible and collaborative strategy designed to accelerate the outcome.
ACS Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. ACS Group makes all employment decisions without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.