Application Developer/Software Engineer
Make a difference
Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
- Application Developer/Software Engineer with at least 1-3 years of demonstrable experience developing, administering and supporting web applications in .Net environment.
- Must be comfortable developing code in C# using principles of MVC/Core Architecture and Object Oriented Design.
- This position is responsible for the successful and timely design, implementation, testing and ongoing maintenance of technical solutions. These efforts involve business analysis, product and account management, interaction, project planning, troubleshooting and hands-on development, working on the backlog of projects and supporting other major initiatives where applicable.
- Experience with SQL database programming concepts, including querying in T-SQL, stored procedures, triggers, and indexing.
- Supports all phases of the software development life cycle including requirements, analysis, design, development, testing, documentation and maintenance for a complex software system.
- Must be fluent in client-side scripting, application framework and report design (SSRS), design, programming (.Net coding), CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Metro etc.) and systems testing.
- Use best practices in the above listed technologies.
- Program/Code Reports using SQL Server and SSRS with the option to export data to Excel or PDF to allow and manage their data more easily.
- Optimize the stored procedures as needed and provide feedback on enhancing the current database.
- Good communication skills (both written and oral) and the ability to focus on the customer needs in a friendly manner are required.
- Create test plans and scenarios for all system and user acceptance testing as needed.
- Work as the IT analyst whenever required.
- Develop solutions/enhancements to upgrade/replace outdated systems with the above-mentioned technologies.
- Must be eager to learn and use the latest technologies as needed.
- Must be able to convince teammates with the valid IT explanation/examples or prototype.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
At Ciber Global our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
Find a purpose
Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business.
Our success as a company is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. Ciber is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At Ciber, our differences are embraced and celebrated. Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Ciber is proud to be recognized as a National Minority Supplier.
National MBE Certification has been issued to Ciber Global, LLC by the Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council.
Founded in 1974, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Ciber Global is a consulting, outsourcing and business solutions integration provider and partner with offices across the United States and India.
Ciber's strength is enhanced by its parent company, HTC Global, a growing technology innovation and execution leader with 11,000 employees worldwide. HTC Global helps its clients reimagine technology to reach business goals.