Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the financial community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently, we are searching for an AR Manager to fulfill an immediate direct hire position with an excellent client in Atlanta, GA.
The individual will be responsible for:
• Planning, organizing, leading and controlling the activities of the group. Including operational and strategic efforts supporting business process improvement.
• Monitoring and tracking the daily analysis of customer collections and disputed invoices/short-payments on a very high volume-based activity.
• Performing analysis of customer accounts based on the customer's purchases, payment history, credit worthiness, credit limit exposure and our business strategy.
• Tracking and evaluating past due A/R accounts to reduce the risk of credit exposure.
• Evaluating credit worthiness of accounts and determining proper account order hold or releases.
• Ability to research cash application matters on customer account.
• Evaluating aged items for bad debt write off and refund analysis.
• Working with all levels within the organization on outstanding and reporting issues as needed.
• Other responsibilities as assigned or requested by leadership.
• Ten (10) years of full cycle Account Receivable experience
• Five (5) years of business to business (B2B) and management Account Receivable Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, Finance, Business or Equivalent preferred.
• Advanced Excel Skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If your background, skills, and interest match the following, please send your resume to Erin West at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com.