AWESOME Commercial Design Firm Seeking Revit PM!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sharon Brown
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply at employer's site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000 per yearA bit about us:
Are you an Architectural Project Associate seeking an awesome role? Do you have Revit and CAD experience? If so then read on! We are a nationwide commercial architectural firm seeking an amazing candidate to grow with our team.
Here are some of the experience we are looking for: putting together full sets of CDs, permitting, RFIs, and site visits for upfront verification, during construction, punch-lists, and meeting with the city for permit related requirements.Why join us?
- 25% 401k match
- We cover up to 77% of premium for individuals and 70% for families
- Great corporate culture emphasizing work/life balance.
- Flexible work hours
- Free hot catered breakfast on Monday morning
- Cereal, granola, oatmeal, fresh fruit and soda available at all times
- Summer hours Memorial Day to Labor Day (Friday afternoons off)
- Free yoga on Friday mornings
- Free Blue Line shuttle
- Free parking
- Monthly celebration
- Monthly catered Friday post-work social with beer, wine and soda
- Professional Development Program including
- Mentoring program
- Study groups and materials for ARE, NCIDQ and LEED
- Weekly Lunch and Learn continuing education
- Reimbursement for ARE, NCIDQ and LEED exams
- Health Club in building
- $150 yearly fitness reimbursement
What You Need To Apply For The Project Associate Role:
- Professional Retail/Restaurant/Hospitality experience
- Professional degree in Architecture
- Proficient in AutoCAD - Revit a plus!
- Basic experience with rendering software
- Excellent oral and written communication and customer service skills
What You’ll Be Doing For The Project Associate Role:
- Reliable, completes assignments and meets deadlines with accuracy and completeness
- Follows and gives clear instructions and takes direction from supervisor
- Well organized, able to retain knowledge for future use
- Solicits feedback and acts on it; looks to improve self and team
- Adjusts to a variety of situations; receptive to new ideas
- Adheres to our design standards
- Works well in a collaborative environment
- Communicates with clients in a professional manner
- Assist Project Manager
- Coordinate and prepare of construction drawings for bid, permit, and client review as well as coordinating revisions
- Coordinate with outside project consultants; civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing and client vendors
- Conduct code and permitting research
- Attend site surveys and prepare survey drawings and reports
- Prepare responses to address comments from outside drawing reviews
- Prepare design development presentation drawings
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply at employer's site" button.