Archive & Technical Assistant
Three Rivers Casino Confederated Tribes Blue Earth
Coos Bay, OR
Responsible for record archiving in Laserfiche and maintaining Laserfiche databases, creating and monitoring Laserfiche Forms. Responsible for providing administrative support to administration and the front office as needed.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative, support for Tribal Administration located at Tribal Government Office. Provide support for the Digital Process Team, assist with departmental records need and provide assistance in preparing documents for scanning.
- Assist departments with the development of new document categories and fields for digital storage, work with directors and staff to set schedules for archiving, and maintenance per policy.
- Assist with Laserfiche orientation and training for new staff and current staff.
- Act as a backup for Laserfiche forms development and management.
- Work with a Digital Forms Project manager when needed.
- Maintain a digital process Quality Assessment spreadsheet.
- Complete Digital process forms reports and distribute to directors as scheduled.
- Manage a spreadsheet of Laserfiche Licenses by department
- Maintain the Laserfiche Repository. Review archive timelines.
- Work with Information Systems Department to maintain a spreadsheet of digital licenses.
- Work the front office as needed. Including opening. Collect, sort and distribute U.S. Postal Mail, manage all Fed-Ex & UPS shipping/receiving. Keep mail logs for outgoing and incoming mail when working the front office. Manage postage machine, including funding for postage and maintain supplies. Post outgoing mail and special delivery mailings. Manage supply ordering when as needed.
- Work with Enrollment Coordinator to maintain Laserfiche Enrollment records.
- Work closely with staff to digitize Tribal Government files.
- Assist with agenda meeting creation.
- Answer multi-telephone lines and direct calls to specific staff as needed and retrieve messages as needed.
- Assist with mail merge and print labels as needed. Assist with special project mailings. Assist with Tribal vehicles, key check out, and vehicle check out log for all Staff. .
- This position may require working outside of the main Tribal Government administration.
- Maintain appearance standards as outlined in CTCLUSI policies.
- Must be able to interact with Tribal members and the public in a courteous, professional, and efficient manner.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Maintain a good attendance record.
- Other duties as directed by management.
LEVEL OF AUTHORITY & RESTRICTIONS
- Not a supervisory position.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to walk, talk, hear, use hands to handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be required to push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 40 pounds.
WORKING CONDITIONS & ENVIRONMENT
- Moderate noise level with frequent interruptions and distractions.
- 40 hours per week.
- Generally Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm with possible occasional evening and weekend work.
Tribal Administrative Office
1245 Fulton Avenue
Coos Bay, Oregon 97420
Keyword: Administrative, Assistant, Office, Archive, Laserfiche, Secretarial, technology
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a degree in Records Management, or related field. BA preferred; or relevant combination of education and employment experience.
- Previous experience with Laserfiche Digital Repository Forms or Business Process preferred.
- Five years of demonstrable experience working in secretarial or administrative assistant field OR minimum two years of experience in records management or Laserfiche ECM and processes.
- Document management and policy administration experience required.
- Experience with multi-telephone lines, filing and sorting required.
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Publisher and Excel required.
- Must possess reasonable ability to communicate in English.
- This is a Covered position, which requires background check that includes fingerprinting.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Indian preference will be observed in the hiring process.
From: Three Rivers Casino Confederated Tribes Blue Earth