Area Accounting Clerk
Menzies Aviation (USA) Inc
Impact on the Business
- Lead the coordination of Area coverage for business-critical station finance activity.
- Perform a lead role in the timely and accurate entry of fuel-tickets into RSMS. This is a business-critical activity that is vital to both meeting customer contractual requirements and supporting the business in raising timely and accurate customer billing.
- Perform a lead role in the timely and accurate receipt of fuel into RSMS; entering daily ending inventories and generating close reports. This is a business-critical activity that supports the management of fuel inventory.
Customers and Stakeholders
- Coordinate with fuel operations staff to ensure fuel tickets are collected and ready to be entered on-time. This will involve diligence in following up in instances of missed or illegible tickets and ensuring fuel staff understand the importance of timely and legible submission of tickets.
- Coordinate with the fuel manager to ensure fuel BOL receipts are collected and processed.
Leadership and Teamwork
- Provide support to the Area Accounting Manager by ensuring coordination of planned absences.
- Provide support to Area Accounting Manager by being proactive in assisting with ad-hoc duties as time permits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinating coverage of business-critical station finance activity.
- Supporting the Area Accounting Manager in training/recruiting of station Accounting Associates.
- Miscellaneous administrative support.
- Position requires both planned and unplanned travel across the assigned area and otherwise required.
- Other duties when providing coverage support may include (both within the station and as assigned to other locations):
- Receiving fuel orders into RSMS
- Coordinating the collection and collation of fuel tickets.
- Entering fuel tickets into RSMS.
- Entering daily ending inventories into RSMS.
- Generating daily fuel close reports.
- Reconciling and resolving variances into RSMS.
- Complete CCMF forms as needed
- Miscellaneous non-finance activities, including administrative support
The role is important in maintaining coverage of business-critical activity, and will involve working closely with local operations staff in the timely collation of fuel-tickets and in following up in stances of missing or illegible tickets
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c) Accounting