Armed Residential Security Team Agent – Atherton, CA
The Armed Residential Security Team Agent is responsible for the safety of the principal(s) and physical security of their property. This position is a full-time position in Atherton, CA working 12-hour shifts on 3 days on, 4 days off, 4 days on, 3 days off rotation. You must be able to work a 12-hour shift, days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Interact with principal(s), client, staff and others in a way that is professional, courteous and in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Perform a variety of security-related duties, depending on the posts to which they are assigned.
- Assist with low to mid-level concerns, including but not limited to scheduling and property management to add convenience and bolster privacy.
- Monitor early-warning detection systems, security alarms and cameras to identify and resolve security risks.
- Safeguard and maintain highly sensitive and confidential information of the company and the principal(s).
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork skills in a cross-functional environment. Provide and receive constructive feedback for improvement of team operations.
- Ability to work irregular or extended hours with an ever-changing schedule. Typical schedules include overtime, nights, holidays and weekends on a regular basis.
- Successful completion of annual and/or sustainment training program requirements
- 40 hours annually of Executive Protection & Intelligence Services training courses
- Defensive Tactics & Use of Force
- EP Handgun course
- Emergency Casual Care
- EP Defensive & Security Driving course
- High School diploma or GED required. Continued education preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of combined experience in relevant private security, law enforcement or military service required.
- California Guard Card and Exposed Firearms is required
- CPR certification is required
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Advanced training is preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- $34 per hour
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Free employee life insurance
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO
- Paid training
No phone calls. Please allow 7-10 business days for applicant feedback.
Allied Universal® Executive Protection and Intelligence Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
CA PPO# 17384; CA PI# 28245; Office: 11677 Central Avenue, Suite C, Chino, CA 91710
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: $34 Hourly