Assembler A - Naples, Florida
#NowHiring! Multiple Assemblers/Testers, Naples, FL
Belcan is excited to be working with our client in hiring Multiple assemblers/tester for a temporary to permanent opportunity in the Naples, FL area.
Shift: 1st shift, 7am-330pm
As an Assembly Technician, you are responsible for performing a variety of simple to complex assembly and test functions with minimum supervision. This position operates the required testing equipment to ensure readings and recorded values are accurate and meet all specifications. An Assembly Cell Technician utilizes all necessary gages and other measuring equipment to ensure that final assemblies meet the customer specifications and other dimensional requirements.
To qualify for the position you are required to take a simple in-person Manual Dexterity Test to demonstrate the ability to handle objects for assembly. Belcan schedules interviews upon completing this in-person test.
The following established procedures and responsibilities may include:
* Perform a variety of approved assembly techniques.
* Read, interpret, and understand assembly drawings, procedures and instructions.
* Operate required test equipment and verify the calibration of such equipment.
* Conduct test audits.
* Perform routine maintenance on equipment and tooling as required and directed.
* Make necessary adjustments to correct irregular and/or non-confirming assemblies.
* Works closely with supervision and other team members to ensure that production requirements are met and appropriate tooling and hardware is available.
* Assist and / or instruct others in daily activities as needed.
* Maintain appropriate knowledge and ability levels to efficiently perform all assigned work and utilize this knowledge base to become proficient on new/unfamiliar assignments.
* Maintain a satisfactory level of performance while following appropriate procedures and instructions.
* Follow all health, safety, and housekeeping procedures, policies, and practices. Consistently works in a safe manner regarding self, co-workers, and manufacturing systems.
* Partner with Engineering to report and problem solve production issues that impede productivity.
* Meet production schedules and program production sequences for optimal productivity.
* Support safety, quality, and continuous improvement initiatives.
* Maintain work area(s) in an organized, clean, and foreign object damage (FOD) free manner.
* Contribute and participate in team decision making. Provide support in project work and other special requests.
* Perform any other responsibilities as required and/or directed.
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Must be safety conscious and willing to be compliant with all health and safety requirements.
* Must have a minimum of two to six years of manufacturing and/or assembly experience.
* Skilled in working independently in a timely manner to meet customer commitments.
* Ability to read, write and understand instructions, procedures, and drawings.
* Must demonstrate good interpersonal skills and be willing to work effectively as a participative team member.
* Must demonstrate proficiency in essential tasks of the job and a willingness to learn and share knowledge; must take initiative to cross-train and sustain acquired skills.
* Must be able to follow written and verbal instruction.
* Must have strong service and quality focus; address issues effectively when problems arise and take initiative to understand root cause, then communicate to the team in a timely manner.
* Must have demonstrated record of flexibility and dependability to support production and customer needs.
* Must be able to give and receive constructive feedback to ensure continuous improvement.
* Must demonstrate manual dexterity and a willingness to learn.
If you would like to learn more about this great role please reach out as the client is looking to fill it right away.
Shift: 1st Shift, 7:00am to 3:30pm
Start date: Right away
Location: Naples, Florida
Employment type: Contract with a chance of permanent
Zip code: 34117
Keywords: #assemblers; #nowhiringnaplesfla, #manufacturing
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 63 plus years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.