What you'll do
- Communicates with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (for example, customers, suppliers, associates) and conducts directed shrink related audits and report findings to appropriate leader or manager.
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Monitors and maintains awareness as it relates to environmental related exceptions (i.e.Hazmat, storm water).
- Promotes, monitors, and enforces safe work practices and a safe work environment
- 6 months experience as a Walmart associate OR 1 year work experience or coursework in a safety, compliance, or security-related field (e.g., Military, Public Safety, Compliance, Criminal Justice)
- 1 year experience working with word processing, spreadsheets and applications, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- 2 years work experience or coursework in a safety, compliance, or security-related field (for example, Military, Public Safety, Compliance, Criminal Justice)