|Date Posted:||Nov 10|
|Category:||1 - Accounting & Finance|
5 plus years of accounting/analytical experience in a manufacturing setting
Venteon Finance is currently seeking an Assistant Controller for a manufacturing facility in Pulaski, TN. The Assistant Controller is a senior Finance position in a manufacturing site; responsible for forecasting, executing, and reporting financial performance to the Controller and senior management
Requirements of the Assistant Controller
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required, MBA / CPA preferred.
- 5 plus years of experience in a finance or accounting position, manufacturing industry preferred
- Fluent in MS Office applications, experience with MFGPro/SAP/Hyperion applications preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex or ambiguous situations
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Ability to analyze complex data and communicate findings by verbal or presentation format.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Responsibilities of the Assistant Controller
- Support and lead the plant financial activities in the areas of accounting, costing, budget/forecast, expense control and reporting.
- Assist the Controller with plant financial activities including GL accounting and reconciliations.
- Support the month-end closing process including preparation of manual Journal Entries and ensuring appropriate cost allocations.
- Maintain a robust internal control environment aligned to the company Business Operating System and Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- In collaboration with the Controller and plant leadership, manage the business of the plant in order to achieve financial and performance targets.
- Support and lead the financial month-end closing and reporting process.
- Support and promote Continuous Improvement initiatives.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering and IT talent in the industry today.
About the Company
At Venteon, we are experts in providing Executive Search and Staffing services in Accounting & Finance, Engineering, Technology, Sales & Marketing and Advertising with the following options:
Direct Placement / Executive Search
Project Based Solutions
We Deliver the Right Solutions:
Our recruiters are experienced in finding the right candidates for your position. Through active recruiting within our vast network (both locally and nationally), we source qualified candidates that have the exact experience necessary to make an immediate impact.
Our goal is to make the right placement the first time. We spend a great deal of time matching the right candidate with the right opportunity. Once a placement is made, we implement an ongoing quality control program to ensure the satisfaction of both parties. We believe that being proactive in this process enables us to provide a high level of success in our placement process.
We Build Long-Term Partnerships:
Our professional staff will learn about your business, culture, and work environment in order to understand the requirements and skills needed for your open position. We then tailor our search to these specific requirements and efficiently address your critical hiring needs. Our dedication to nurturing long-term, trust-based relationships with both clients and candidates is the reason for our success.