Bradford Shawsheen Coating Technologies, Inc. seeks an Assistant Foreman to join their team in Lowell, MA. As Assistant Foreman, you will be the back-up to the Foreman and assist in the day to day operations of the casting line.
- Assist Foreman in operating equipment safely
- Set up fabric, paper & make splices
- Assist Line Operators
- Relieve all positions as necessary
- Follow established specifications and procedures to meet production schedule
- Recommend measures to improve productivity
- Make adjustments as necessary on the production line to produce quality products
- Assist in setup, starting, and stopping of production lines
- Keep the area, machines, and packaging area clean
- Notify Maintenance personnel of mechanical and/or machinery issues
- Other duties as assigned
SCHEDULE: This is a full-time position working 4 pm - 4 am Monday - Thursday (40 hours regular pay plus shift differential and 8 hours OT pay).
COMPENSATION: Starting wage is $20 per hour ($18 per hour plus a $2 shift differential, the effective rate is $21.66 per hour for 48 hours of work over a 1 week period).
BENEFITS BSCT offers an excellent benefits package after 90 days of employment, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and sick time, and eligibility for 401 K after 6 months.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- 2+ Years of web coating experience preferred
- The ability to operate powered equipment
- Must be detail-oriented, accurate and able to work independently
- Leadership experience
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to move and lift product up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to visually inspect repeating materials
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to perform job function utilizing written procedures, verbal instructions, and visual aids
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment
- On the job training provided