Alvarado companies operates restaurants as a franchisee of YUM brands. We operate Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut and multi- brands (stores with more than one brand) in Colorado, New Mexico and California.
As a franchisee of YUM brands, the family has been honored with numerous awards for its operations and focus on the brand. It is not all about business. The Alvarado family has also been honored for their community involvement and support of charitable organizations
We are looking for top talent to inspire and engage. Have a vision for food quality and quick service. Our Mission is to “Every Guest Is Delighted Because of Me”.
- Competitive wages
- 401k, Medical, Dental
- Vacation Time
Taco Bell Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Assists the GM in the hiring, training and developing hourly team members
- Assists the GM in making timely schedules and appropriate staffing levels in accordance to Taco Bell labor matrix
- Assists the GM in ordering inventory and checking in product delivery
- Assists the GM in maintaining proper employee records and documentation per company standards and federal, state and local ordinances
- Lead the restaurant team during a shift to ensure that every guest has a memorable, Gold Standard experience
- Delegate responsibilities to the team
- Be an expert in the menu, recipes and skills for each station in the restaurant
- Follow checklists and proven systems to set up, stock and close the entire restaurant
- Coach and recognize team members throughout the shift
- Facilitate shift huddles; sharing communication and direction with the team
- Protect the guest by ensuring all team members follow food safety standards
- Maintains high food quality and attractive food appearance, made according to Taco Bell specifications
- Follow Taco Bell cash handling procedures
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlined by Taco Bell
- Complete any other tasks assigned time to time by the management team
- Follow proper sanitation and cleanliness standards in the restaurant to fulfill health requirements and Taco Bell standards
- Review and analyze financial data weekly to initiate the necessary actions to increase sales and profits
- Responsible for driving local store marketing, fundraising efforts and overall community involvement
- Manage inventory and ordering processes to ensure an adequate level of product and supplies
- Follow all cash handling procedures to minimize all cash shortages and ensure that daily bank deposits are completed.
- Foster a safe work environment by following safety guidelines
- Follow all Taco Bell standard operating procedures and guidelines.
- Maintain proper employee records and documentation per company standards and federal, state and local ordinances
Taco Bell Assistant Manager Requirements:
- Ideal candidates will have previous supervisory experience within the restaurant, retail, and/or hospitality industry
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
- Must be able to successfully complete food safety certification programs
- Proven ability to drive guest service initiatives by motivating and leading team members
- Must possess a sense of urgency, enjoy fast paced environment, and guest service focus
- Ability to successfully complete training program
- Ability to follow all guidelines and procedures set forth by Taco Bell, local, state, and federal employment regulations
While performing the duties of this position, a manager may regularly be required to: work 50 hours a week, work days, nights and/or weekends, work in a fast paced environment, work around hot equipment (grill, fryer) and occasionally be exposed to cold temperatures (walk in freezer/refrigerator). This position may regularly be required to occasionally lift and carry boxes and supplies up to 50lbs, move around the restaurant and tight spaces; walk or stand 100% of shift and reach, bend, stoop, mop and sweep frequently.
Job Type: Full-time
- Previous QSR (Quick Service Restaurants) Experienced valued