*You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco
Bell, not Taco Bell Corp.; franchisee of Arby’s, not Arby’s Corp; or
franchisee of Long John Silvers, not Long John Silvers Corp. or any of
their affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer.
Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and
benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.*
Assistant Manager-Reports to General Manager and Above Leaders
- Speaks with guests and ensures guest satisfaction is the number one priority of all team members.
- Certified through the brand’s Management Training Program.
- Follows and Teaches our CORE VALUES.
- Knows and understands current labor laws.
- Is able to verify cash tills and make deposits of the sums. Responsible for all monies.
- Is able to complete all daily and weekly paperwork neatly, correctly and in a timely manner.
- Ensures that all policies, security and safety procedures are being maintained.
- Uses daily checklists and charts as tools to manage the shift.
- Follows up on a daily basis with the trainer and team leaders.
- Attends weekly manager meetings.
- Monthly bonus available paid quarterly.
- 401K Plan for qualifying applicants matched by our Company.
- Employee referral incentive.
- Salary Review and evaluation.
- Vacation, 2 weeks after one year of service, prorated from the time your hired.
- Health Insurance.
- Competitive Starting Salary.
- Free Meals