Assistant Team Leaders (ATL's) will have responsibilities to direct Associates & Temporary Associates to obtain goals within the daily production activities while ensuring quality and on-time shipment of orders to the customer. ATL's will ensure daily goals met, and oversee day-to-day operations in their designated area. ATL's will be expected to monitor safety, quality and enforce Toyota policies and procedures. ATL's will also be tasked with answering call lights if problems occur on line, and work on line when necessary.
Essential Position Duties:
* Ability to work in a safe and alert manner
* Ensure all related tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner
* Maintain all necessary documentation related to quality and productivity within Manufacturing
* Must have positive and professional work ethic, respect for people, and be able to maintain company core values
* Safety, Quality, and Customer Satisfaction must be a main priority
* Embraces the Kaizen spirit of continuous improvement/change
* Any additional duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
* High school diploma or GED required
* Previous manufacturing or warehouse experience preferred
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals will be required to perform all job duties while walking and/or standing for extended periods of time on hard surfaces. The work for this position is very physical in nature with repetitive tasks. This means it is fast paced; you must be detail oriented. You must be able to stoop, bend, twist, turn, squat, reach, push, pull, grab or grasp. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting up to 44.5 pounds.
Primary environment for this position is a warehouse/ factory environment. The Toyota shop floor is not climate controlled and internal temperatures will be relative to the external temperatures and temperature forecasts.
About Toyota Material Handling
Let Toyota take your career to new heights. Toyota Material Handling provides employees with the opportunity to make a meaningful impact through innovation and creativity in an unmatched culture.
Based in Columbus, Indiana, Toyota offers a full line of high-quality material handling equipment sold under the Toyota brand for over 50 years. We are proud of our large and diverse workforce. We seek individuals committed to excellence with talent, skill and innovation. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with a pleasant and challenging work environment. Life is better at Toyota.
Benefits that set Toyota apart:
* Competitive Salary bonus program
* Low cost Medical with Free Dental and Free Vision Insurance
* Free On-Site Medical Center
* Free On-Site Recreational Complex
Affirmative Action Responsibility:
It is the Company's policy to afford equal employment and advancement opportunity for all qualified individuals without distinction or discrimination because of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled