Lewis-Clark State College invites applications for the position of Assistant Tennis Center Manager / Assistant Tennis Coach.
Salary based on experience and qualifications: $40,415
Degree Requirement: Bachelor's Degree, Master's Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Preferred
- Previous college coaching or college varsity experience and/or tennis teaching experience
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Access Database, Word and Publisher
- Previous College Coaching experience
- College tennis varsity experience
- Tennis teaching experience
- Recreation management experience
- Experience with accounting systems
- Assist in planning and implementing of all aspects of the tennis programs - recruiting, player management, practice management, game day management, team travel, fundraising and promotions.
- Organize, market and supervise/teach youth and adult clinics, and other lessons as needed.
- Coordinate events, tournaments, programs to promote tennis in the LC Valley and surrounding region.
- Assist with the management of the four court indoor facility to generate revenue, manage the accounting system (accounts receivables, billing/inventory), supervise a staff of eight to twelve student workers and to perform facility maintenance.
- Assist in the public relations and management of the media sites associated with the programs.
- Perform other appropriate, reasonable duties as assigned by the head coach and supervising athletic administrator.
- Employee must be flexible and must be willing to work with community members and on-campus community (staff/faculty and students)
- Days and hours of work will vary as nights and weekends are required.
- Overnight travel, and van/shuttle bus driving will be required
Application Procedure: Please upload the following documents
- Cover Letter
- 3 Professional References
Position will remain open until filled.
This position is subject to the successful completion of a criminal background check. LCSC is an EEO/AA/VETS employer.