The Associate Angular Developer will work with the Product Development team to enhance the company's cloud application platform. The platform provides marketing professionals with a variety of services that embrace and extend the functionality of the Oracle Marketing Cloud, as well as integrating data from third-party systems, such as Salesforce.
The Associate Angular Developer will primarily utilize Angular and will frequently interact with a variety of third-party APIs, typically via REST or SOAP. Although there will be opportunities to do some back-end development in Java, this position is strongly weighted towards front-end development.
We believe forming diverse teams in an inclusive environment is not only the key to our success - it's the human thing to do. Our collaborative culture encourages people to bring their best selves to work where they can both inspire and be inspired.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply and we are committed to equal employment opportunity for all regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, etc.Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with product owners to understand and refine user stories
- Work with the development team to task and estimate effort
- Work independently on assigned development tasks
- Collaborate with team members on design and approach
- Conduct unit testing, code review, and regression testing
- Write quality, well-documented code
- Contribute to and follow architecture and application design standards
- Provide product technical support
- Proven understanding of Angular (2+) development
- Familiarity with JSON and REST services
- An understanding of common development patterns
- Strong overall technology and application development skills to ensure both quality and functionality of software development is in accord with the user-stories and technology use-cases
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analysis, problem-solving, and design skills
- Must enjoy change and be comfortable working in an environment where requirements and priorities change
- Bonus if you have experience with:
- Java (7+)
- Visual Studio Code
- This position is based in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area