Wagstaff Media & Marketing is an integrated public relations and marketing agency devoted to the culinary, travel and wine and spirits industries. We offer a comprehensive suite of communications, digital marketing, and branding services for our restaurant, hotel/resort, travel destination, wine and spirits, and hospitality lifestyle clients.
Wagstaff is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and welcoming team. We operate on the belief that we are stronger together. At Wagstaff, you will be a part of an intrepid, transparent, genuine, and sharing culture where we strive to make things better for our team members, clients, and communities.
We are looking for a dynamic Associate to join our team of versatile storytellers and marketers who are professionally dedicated to their passions for food, wine, and travel.
- Offer client-facing and behind-the-scenes support
- Execute strategy, with focus on specialized areas such as social media posting and community management, media pitching, copywriting, influencer marketing, etc.
- Present during client meetings, as needed, and actively participate in drafting new business proposals.
- Conduct research, reporting, list building, content creation, and drafting presentations/decks.
- Copywriting such as press releases, fact sheets, briefs, recaps, event run-of-shows, and itineraries.
- Advocate for the client, and proactively pitch and secure A-list media coverage; share results with client in a timely manner; engage with influencers. Research and help develop strategic partnerships.
- As needed, assist in coordinating (and attending) events on behalf of clients. Provide general support to the overall client team on all initiatives in the marketing campaign.
- Must be able to manage time and deadlines autonomously on a daily and weekly basis
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a multi-functional team
- Solid and professional communication skills
- Adaptable, solution-oriented, and resourceful when tackling challenges and obstacles
- Self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion
- Highly motivated to learn new things and improve your skills.
- Driven and compassionate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other platforms such as Adobe to be able to communicate, report results, create tools and templates for client work
- Experience with creating, managing, and engaging Social Media platforms
- An overall passion for the hospitality industries – luxury and lifestyle, restaurants, travel/destinations/hotels/tourism, wine & spirits. Must be able to communicate in a clear and professional manner
- Experience working in an agency setting is a plus
Wagstaff offers a variety of benefits and perks including medical, dental, vision, flexible-spending and life insurance plans as well as, 401(k), ample PTO, hospitality allowance, remoting capabilities and more.