Associate Director, Educational Grants Administration - Remote
Robert Michael Communications, Inc.
RMEI Medical Education LLC, a full-service medical education company, is seeking an Associate Director, Educational Grants Administration who is a self- starter, organized and thrives working in a team environment. The role will supervise full-time and contract grant administration staff and ensure that internal Standard Operating Procedures are being followed by all staff.
The Associate Director, Educational Grants Administration will be responsible for the documentation of all processes related to Grants Administration and ensuring the timely and accurate correspondence with supporters in response to requests or when changes to scope are required. When needed, this role will assist in the development and submission of grant requests to supporters.
Direct experience in Continuing Medical Education grants administration and supervisory experience is a must.
The corporate office is located in Voorhees, New Jersey, just outside of Philadelphia. Due to COVID-19, the company is currently working in a remote environment. The role can be 100% remote.
- Document and manage the RMEI grant submission process from initiation to completion, via Standard Operating Procedures
- Work with members of the educational strategy team to coordinate flow of work, proposal shell development from Core stage, and ensure all necessary components are created via SOP.
- Identify areas of gap in process and initiate new SOPs in order to improve efficiencies and train RMEI staff on new SOPs and ensure expectations are communicated and met.
- Work with IT staff on enhancements to GRF system and serve as the liaison between grants and the extended team on changes to the Grant development module in the admin portal.
- Initiate and manage the process of registering RMEI with all online grantors.
- Assist in the development and writing of proposals and proofread grant, proposals, and other necessary documents.
- Work directly with the finance and educational strategy teams to develop and review proposed budgets.
- Oversee the submission process with grants manager staff, coordinating with accredited providers as needed, and overseeing the submission proposals for single- and multi-supported initiatives (online or otherwise) and all deliverables are completed within expected deadline.
- Ensure that Tracking/follow up with grants offices on submissions is taking place, via their internal processes and that all specific grantor internal guidelines are being followed by others on the team.
- Correspond with supporters in response to requests for information (RFI) and or when changes of scopes (COS) are necessary.
- Follow up with grantors and accredited providers to acquire signatures on letters of agreement (LOAs), review LOAs and budgeted amounts for accuracy, and provide to VP, Accreditation & Compliance for signature.
- Oversee all project reconciliations, including shepherding through the different departments (finance, program management) and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Adhere to specific grantor internal guidelines, as well as ACCME Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, OIG guidelines, and the PhRMA Code.
- Train, manage, and supervise contract or full-time grant staff members.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or related field; and 6-8 years related experience.
- Direct experience in the Continuing Medical Education grants administration, and/or Medical Education industries with supervisory experience.
- Designation as a Certified Healthcare CPD Professional (CHCP) is preferred.
- Experience in medical education and knowledge of ACCME Guidelines and OIG Regulations is required.
- Self-starter, ability to take instruction and move forward towards goal.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to research grantor websites and submit grant requests electronically.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Excellent organizational, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
We offer our Team Members:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical & prescription drug plan insurance- premium paid for employee
- Dental insurance-premium paid for employee
- Life & AD&D insurance-premium paid for employee
- Short and Long-term Disability-supplemental plan paid for employee
- Referral Bonuses
- Voluntary insurance plans available
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Cash Balance plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Corporate discounted membership at local fitness center
- Reduced summer hours; Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Professional, open-door and engaging work environment encouraging personal growth
- Casual Dress- Jeans everyday
- Well established company, independently owned
- Company provided coffee and fresh fruit
- Discounted car wash/car detail on-site
- Dry cleaning services- pick up and drop off
- Discounted ticket service (shows, sporting events, movies, etc.)
RMEI Medical Education LLC, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.