Associate Director of IT (Biotech)
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emmet Nitto
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Based in Lexington, KY, we are a specialized pharmaceutical company focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing generic and innovative nasal spray medicines. We collaborate on the development of products with our clients and manufacture at commercial scale for the US and European markets. We are looking for an Associate Director of IT with experience in pharma/biotech to join our rapidly growing team.
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- The Opportunity to Join an Amazing Team!
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 7 years of applicable experience with at least 4 years in a leadership role
- Excellent technical writing, project management and exceptional organizational skills
- Enthusiasm for building a company with outstanding work ethic; must be able to perform in a fast-paced multiproduct environment
- Able to shift the priorities of the team quickly while continuing to deliver exceptional work quality
- Enthusiasm for working in teams and collaborating with both internal and external colleagues
- Proven ability to train staff on complex analytical equipment and processes
- Ability to plan and manage well in order to deliver high quality results on time
- Extensive technical experience managing the IS function for an organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of modern Information Systems and new technology, preferably in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs)
- Proven team player with well-developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, including written documentation and presentation skills
- Interested in learning and applying new technologies
- Ability to change priorities in response to company demands while continuing to deliver results
- Experience in computerized system validation in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
About the Company
The Jobot platform blends proprietary AI technology and experienced recruiting pros to create the first of its kind job matching engine. This unique blend of technology and recruiting skills make recruiting top talent and building a positive work culture possible for every company.
Inc. Magazine recently named Jobot a Best Workplace for 2020 and 2021. CEO and Founder Heidi Golledge is an expert in recruiting and staffing has been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts, Forbes, and leading business publications for her leadership in the staffing and recruiting vertical.
Jobot is headquartered in Newport Beach in California. The company also has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Boston.
To learn more about Jobot visit: www.Jobot.com