Associate Med Tech II
Spherion Staffing is hiring Associate Med Techs to begin work in Indianapolis, IN.
Shifts and Pay:
1st Shift: Sunday-Tuesday
The main function of an associate med tech is to perform routine medical laboratory tests for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease. A typical associate med tech may work under the supervision of a medical technologist.
- Set up, adjust, maintain and clean medical laboratory equipment.
- Analyze the results of tests and experiments to ensure conformity to specifications, using special mechanical and electrical devices.
- Analyze, gather and record test data to issue reports that use charts, graphs and narratives.
- Obtain specimens, cultivating, isolating and identifying microorganisms for analysis.
- May examine cells stained with dye to locate abnormalities.
- Consult with a pathologist to determine a final diagnosis when abnormal cells are found.
Working hours: Various Shifts Available
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and problem solving skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Basic knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries and diseases.
- Basic ability to analyze data and accurately document and record results.
- HS diploma or GED required
- Associate's degree in medical technology or vocational training preferred.
- 2-4 years experience required
Apply Today! Once you apply, call or text 317-843-2512 to speak with a recruiter directly!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. No one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
About the Company
OUR VISION IS TO DRIVE CAREERS, GROW BUSINESSES, AND BETTER THE COMMUNITIES WE CALL HOME.