Associate Occupational and Product Quality Toxicologist
Affygility Solutions LLC
Affygility Solutions, a leading provider of occupational toxicology, industrial hygiene, and potent compound safety services to the life sciences industry is seeking an Associate Occupational and Product Quality Toxicologist to join our team. The successful candidate will join a team of toxicology experts with clients in over 70 countries.
From a remote-work location in either in the Canadian Province of Québec or the Brazilian State of São Paulo, you will also have the opportunity to do your best work through the following:
- Research and preparation of draft occupational hazard classification reports for active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs).
- Research, and preparation of draft occupational exposure limits (OELs) and acceptable daily exposure (ADE) values (a.k.a as permitted daily exposure values) reports for APIs.
At Affygility Solutions we place a premium on energetic, positive “can do” attitude people wanting to achieve high-performance, tackle tough problems, and are comfortable with modern technology tools. Essentials skills include the following:
- Self-directed and ability to work independently from a remote location in the Canadian Province of Québec or the Brazilian State of São Paulo.
- Ability to manage multiple client projects, needs and inquiries simultaneously, and prioritize accordingly.
- Ability to assemble and analyze complex data sets and prepare summary information in a manner that can be understood by non-scientific personnel.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office, including the ability to create complex tables and graphs.
- Experience working with computerized chemical and toxicology databases. Ability to use modern online communication and project management tools, such as Slack and Basecamp.
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills.
- Ability to work outside standard working hours (early mornings / evenings) to contribute to a global team; and maintain communications / networks across a geographically diverse network
In addition, ideal candidates will have:
- Pharmaceutical or life science industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or related field required. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years professional experience.
IMPORTANT: All applicants must currently reside and maintain residency in either in the Canadian Province of Québec or the Brazilian State of São Paulo. Applicants not meeting these requirements will not be considered.