Are you an associate veterinarian looking for an AMAZING place to build your career?
Do you have a "work hard, play hard" mentality? Does the idea of 4 day weekends get you excited?! Yeah ... us too!
We want to meet you!!!!!
We're a 7-doctor practice with an absolutely INCREDIBLE support staff that fosters a phenomenal workplace culture focused on caring for our people while also providing the highest quality care to our patients.
There is mentorship available to new grads, and we all learn from each other on a daily basis. Typically at least 3 doctors working at once, we're able to collaborate on tough cases and support each other during tough times. It's always nice to get a second set of eyes on radiographs or a second opinion on a difficult medical case. Teamwork makes the dream work over here, that is for sure!
Bells & Whistles:
- Dedicated, well-trained, long-term technicians on staff that make our lives WAY easier!
- Digital Radiology
- In-house laboratory
- Digital Dental Radiology (and techs incredibly skilled at operating it!)
- VERY competitive salary
- Student debt assistance Up to $50,000.00
- Vacation, sick/personal time
- Profit sharing plan
- Group health insurance plan (with employer contribution)
- Generous CE allowance
- AMAZING schedule if you work hard and play hard, with 4-day weekends allowing for travel (without having to use vacation days)
- Dedicated Staff with low turnover to help practice a high standard of medicine
Qualities you possess:
- An awesome attitude! Our team works together really well and we want you to be a part of that. An optimistic attitude goes a long way here!
- A DVM degree, preferably having worked in clinical practice (but new grads may also apply!)
- Medical and surgical skills
- Willingness to work emergencies (during office hours). Our clinic DOES accept walk-in's and emergencies, so we want you to be prepared to go-with-the-flow.
- GREAT communication skills (or a willingness to learn and develop them!) to interact well with both clients and staff
We can't wait to hear from you!
Employment Type: Full Time