Audio Visual Installation Technician for Commercial AV & Lighting
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals to fill our AV Installation Technician positions for projects in commercial buildings, auditoriums, stadiums, etc. This person will pull low voltage wire, terminate, and install AV equipment on commercial jobsites. Much of this work is scheduled locally during normal business hours; however, overnight travel will arise -- we provide company vehicle, private hotel room and daily per diem allowance.
We welcome technicians who have background in commercial AV or other relevant fields such as structured wiring/ cabling, electrical etc. We need entry-level through skilled, experienced applicants.
If you believe you are a good fit, we would love to hear from you!
- Good understanding of AV signal flow
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand schematic drawings
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Able to solder and perform RJ45 terminations
- Clean driving record, Drug Free Workplace
- Clean background (we work on government and school board projects with certain background requirements)
- 1-3 years of experience in commercial AV integration (or relatable experience such as datacom, electrical etc)
- OSHA 10 or greater
- Arial lift certification or significant lift operating exposure
- Experience on commercial construction sites during construction phase
Hours: M-F 8:00 am - 4:30 pm; Some jobs may be scheduled as four 10-hour days.
Full Time-Hourly, Pay Range depending on experience and skill set $15-$19/hr
Ask about our great benefits!