Our client has an immediate need for an Automation Engineer, who will be responsible for writing programs to maintain and control computer systems software for operating systems, networked systems, and database systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or relevant field
- 8+ years of experience
- 2-3 years experience developing Blueprism automations
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery
- Experience with computer development software, such as SQL, Java, J2EE, etc
- Analyzing, designing, programing, debugging, supporting, and modifying software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer program
- Writing automations leveraging Robotics Process Automation technologies Blue Prism
- Creating the software platform, and then fine-tuning the final program after it has been made
- Troubleshooting issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue
- Reviewing and approving the development of software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Counseling engineering staff on hardware and software, and direct staff to develop specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems
- Developing and directing software system testing and validation procedures
- Informing customers or other departments on project status, proposals, and technical issues such as software system design and maintenance
- Directing software programming and development of documentation
Why Work for ConsultUSA:
- ConsultUSA offers competitive salaries, major medical (PPO or HDHP w/ HSA), dental, and vision insurance plans, and 401k plan with immediate eligibility for both salary and hourly employees
- ConsultUSA hosts several outings and events, holiday and summer parties, and volunteer opportunities throughout the year for employees
- We will work with you to obtain training for in-demand technologies and prepare you for industry-recognized certification exams
- ConsultUSA offers Business Analysis and Project Management training through our Project Management Institute (PMI)® award-winning sister company, PMCentersUSA
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button located at the top and bottom of the page.
ConsultUSA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, ancestry, or status as a covered veteran as well as any other prohibited criteria under any applicable federal, state, and local laws applicable to ConsultUSA.
For a complete listing of all ConsultUSA jobs please visit www.consultusa.com
About the Company
ConsultUSA specializes in Project Management and Business Analysis focused IT positions within various industries. We also offer challenging technical engagements in Application Development, Data Warehouse/BI, QA, & Network Engineering. We are partnered with solutions company PMCentersUSA, a PMI® award-winning consulting & training organization and GSA contract holder. Together, we offer exceptional career choices for talented individuals to assist our clients with their IT project-based needs, strategic business projects, & organizational improvement initiatives. We offer a range of outstanding benefits including a 401K Savings Plan with Employer Matching for both salaried and hourly employees. Other benefits for salaried employees include: Healthcare Insurance (medical, dental & vision), Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off & Industry Certification cost reimbursement. Once on board, a dedicated Account Manager will work with you to identify specific goals to help you advance in your career and provide you with free enrollment in our professional development courses through PMCentersUSA.