Automotive Photographer - Entry Level
Xcite Automotive is seeking an enthusiastic Automotive Inventory Photographer who loves spending time outdoors and has a passion for the automotive industry. The right person for this position loves mastering a process and becoming an expert at their craft.
By owning the process, and duplicating it each day, the ideal photographer will be able to produce consistent, vibrant and uniform photos of over 400 vehicles per month. Our ideal photographer loves learning a process and sticking to it.
In this role, you will manage inventory photos through missing photo reports and crush transactions to produce photos used in online advertisements for our automotive dealerships. This individual will be working independently but is also comfortable initiating conversations with dealership staff to build a strong rapport. The ideal candidate will enjoy owning tasks from start to finish while dissecting the process to be able to outperform yourself each day!
A successful inventory photographer pays attention to details but does not let detail slow you down in completing the tasks. If you are looking to learn the trade, hone your craft, and spend all day in the great outdoors this job is perfect for you!
Other Important Aspects of the Job:
- Using missing photo reports to help identify cars with missing photos
- Shoot photos and videos of automobiles on the lot
- Navigate different technology programs
- Build rapport with dealership staff
- Crush through daily, weekly and monthly goals assigned by management
- Loves the outdoors, no matter the elements
- Loves cars and the automobile industry
- No photography experience required!
- Manual transmission driving experience is not required
- Travel is required in and around Milwaukee to service auto dealerships and sometimes to Kenosha and Racine, WI
- Hours: Full Time Mon - Fri 8 am to 5 pm
- Qualifications: Must be 18 years old with valid driver’s license and insurance and have reliable transportation
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401 (k), and mileage reimbursements when required to travel to multiple dealerships. Bonus potential based on monthly productivity.
- Successfully complete pre-employment background check, including motor vehicle driving record
Xcite Automotive is committed to maintaining a drug free workplace. All benefits are role dependent and may vary.