Randall Reed's Planet Ford 635 - Automotive Aftermarket installation Technician
**Details on $1,500 Sign On Bonus discussed in Interview
**Will train the right individual.
Email Resume to SSharapata@wcao.net
Job Purpose: Install custom accessories such as bumpers, wheels, tires, lift kits, exhausts, LED lighting, step boards, bed covers, etc. Need to be able to wire LED lighting, power bed covers, power bed steps and miscellaneous electrical accessories. Mechanical skills such as installations of superchargers a plus.
- Testing to check whether systems and components are secure and are working properly.
- Driving the vehicle for testing purposes or using various equipment, including hand-held and onboard compression gauges or diagnostic computers.
- Maintaining efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles.
- Repairing or replacing worn parts ahead of the vehicle’s breakdown or damage.
- Following a checklist in ensuring that, they examine each critical part of the vehicle.
- Using power tools like pneumatic wrenches in order to remove bolts easily and quickly.
- Using common hand tools like screwdrivers, wrenches, and pliers, to work on small-scale parts.
- Good knowledge of automobiles.
- Effective analytical and communication skills.
- Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills.
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications.
- Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
- Basic Computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.