Function (Scope and Main Purpose of Job)
Provide the bar area with supplies and provide the bartender with items on request. Assuring that guests have a favorable experience.
Core Service Standards
CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible to stock bar items daily.
- Responsible to fill ice bins as needed.
- Responsible to assume duties of bartender and cocktail waitress during break.s
- Replace bottles on Easy System, replacing juices and beer kegs on line.
- Empty garbage and mop floors.
- Ensure the safety and security of guests and team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements (skills, knowledge, and abilities)
- Ability to read, write, and understand basic instructions.
- Knowledge of all bar equipment, ABC laws and regulations and gaming laws. Knowledge of sanitation and health department regulations for safe handling of alcohol.
- Ability to do assigned job duties in an interruptive environment under frequent time pressures.
- Ability to use near vision, see details at close range.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- Six (6) months experience in the beverage field.
- Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations and obtaining State Gaming Licensing.
- Ability to stand for long periods of times without sitting or leaning.
- Ability to handle multi-tasking heavy work-exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and up to 30 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to climb, bend, stretch, twist or reach with your body and arms, work under variable temperatures and noise levels.
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 100,000 sq. ft of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 500 employees.
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.