30+ days ago
St. Petersburg, FL
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:Interact with Resort Guests and beach customers to rent and/or assign the cabana equipment. Set-up/Tear-down Cabana umbrellas, lounge and beach chairs. Keep the cabana area clean, pick up trash and stock area
A willingness to follow procedures, complete tasks in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner, maintain proper attendance, and comply with company policies. Must be able to interact with guests and potential customers.
Long periods of standing, stooping, stretching, bending, walking, and lifting. Able to withstand certain amounts of hot and cold temperatures to work outdoors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Interact with guests and beach customers to assign or rent cabana equipment
· Extend hospitality and courtesy to guests and other employees
· Respond to guest inquiries, concerns, complaints in a friendly, courteous, helpful manner
· Perform clean up duties at the beach cabana area
· Ensure all equipment is clean and operational
· Perform preventive maintenance on all cabana equipment
· Respond to all requests from Front Desk, management or guests
· Observe all safety rules; employ safe work practices when performing duties
· Use personal protective equipment as needed; maintain safe, organized and sanitary working environment
· Present a well-groomed, professional appearance; adhere to uniform regulations and practice good personal hygiene
· If applicable, always carry the assigned radio to communicate with other departments and management
· Perform other tasks as assigned by management