Become a Truck Driver - Get your CDL A
Saratoga Springs, UT
Become a Truck Driver – Earn your CDL A and start your Truck Driving Career now with competitive pay, great culture & full benefits! We provide services to a wide range of customers including Dollar General, Anheuser-Busch, Target, Autoliv, Coke, Family Dollar, Georgia Pacific, Hershey, Lidl, Nestle, PODS, Rite Aid, Schreiber, Smithfield, Staples, Walmart, sysko, Weyerhaeuser, 99 Ranch, Christopher Ranch, Floor and Decor, Farm to Fresh, International Container Logistics and MORE!
C.R. England operates Premier Truck Driving Schools to offer students a world-class program, considered among the best in the trucking industry. With an emphasis on truck driver safety, this comprehensive CDL A program combines classroom training with on-truck and behind the wheel driver training. We have made it more convenient than ever to meet the requirements to receive your CDL A with no up-front fees required.
You can earn your CDL A in as little as 17 days! C.R. England will cover your expenses to travel to the school and stay nearby. We are so confident in the high-caliber education our CDL A license school provides, that we regularly hire drivers from our program. When you choose our company-sponsored truck driving school, you will see for yourself why we have been in business since 1920. C.R. England is committed to providing our employees with a long-term career path they can count on financially.
No CDL? No Problem! We Train, We Hire, We Pay.
- Tuition Reimbursement for CDL A Students - after you complete one year of driving for C.R. England, we will pay off your remaining tuition contract
- Travel and Hotel Costs Covered
- 17-day program
- Upon completing the training, acquiring your license, and meeting all other requirements, you will be offered the opportunity to work for C.R. England
- Stability and Success since 1920
You Get ALL the Benefits
- Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time
- Health Benefits & 401k Participation
- Paid Time Off & Bonus Incentives
- Unlimited Cash Referral Program
- Great equipment
- Career Progression
What are you waiting for? Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles — Apply Now!
C.R. England is a family-owned, customer and employee focused corporation since 1920, and is driven to deliver excellence as one of the most prominent temperature-controlled carriers in the nation.
DISCLAIMER: AFTER EARNING YOUR CDL AND ACCEPTING A DRIVER POSITION WITH US, YOU WILL MAKE WEEKLY PAYMENTS THROUGH AUTOMATIC PAYROLL DEDUCTION. SUCCESSFULLY DRIVE FOR US ONE YEAR AND THE BALANCE WILL BE PAID IN FULL. IF YOU DON’T COMPLETE THE ONE-YEAR EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING THE BALANCE OF YOUR TUITION OBLIGATION.
About the Company
C.R. England, the most reliable refrigerated carrier in the nation, is dedicated to providing a comprehensive range of transportation solutions to meet the requirements of a rapidly evolving customer base. As a family-owned, customer and employee focused corporation since 1920, we are driven to maintain our leadership role through time-tested services, technology, and processes. Our entrepreneurial culture and values enable us to expand reliable services while keeping our commitments to public safety, social responsibility and financial stability.
Our Core Values:
- Safety is one of our top priorities. We are devoted to keeping our team members, customers, and the general public safe.
- Service is what we sell. We provide our customers with best-in-class service. We keep our commitments and communicate proactively.
- Family is about mutual respect and caring for each other. All members of our team are a valued part of the C.R. England family.
- Integrity is a commitment to do the right thing. We act honestly, ethically, and with unquestionable character. We are environmentally responsible and give back to the community.
- Excellence is not a one-time act, but a habit of hard work with great results. We don’t settle for average, or even good; we hold ourselves accountable to a standard of excellence.