Bilingual Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
We are actively seeking motivated Bilingual Certified Medical Assistants who are looking for the opportunity to do humanitarian work in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and California. In these long-term travel assignments as a Certified Medical Assistant, you will be responsible for providing patient care within a clinic setting.
• Documentation of certification as a Medical Assistant.
• Maintain current CPR certification.
• BILINGUAL in English and Spanish
• 1 year of experience
• Full time
• Day, Night, and Weekend shifts
TYPE OF WORK:
• Assists with medical appointments, emergencies and sick call such as taking vital signs and documenting patient medical complaints.
• Assists with minor low acuity treatments.
• Perform phlebotomy
• Documents using provided format, followed by their signature and name stamp.
• Ensures the medical provider orders are implemented.
• Coordinates health care needs of patients with other staff members and coordinates referrals to off-site providers as required.
• Performs record keeping functions in accordance with clinic policies.
• Maintains patient confidentiality and privacy of medical records.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
About the Company
OUR MISSION is to be the partner of choice for government agencies by providing a solid foundation, quality processes, and precise outcomes through rapid recruitment and deployment of personnel services. OUR VISION is to create a culture by empowering people to be treated as partners in order to create effective solutions in which we can all call OUR SUCCESS. OUR NAME "Loyalty is willing in that it is freely given, not coerced. It is chosen after personal consideration, not something that one is born into. Loyalty is practical in that it is practiced. It is actively engaged upon, not passively expressed merely as a strong feeling about something. Loyalty is thoroughgoing in that it is not merely a casual interest but a wholehearted commitment to a cause." – Royce