Biometric (Fingerprinting) Technician - PART-TIME
Biometrics (Fingerprinting) Technician
As the Fingerprint Technician, Biometric Technician, you will be working as a part of a dynamic team of professionals supporting a government program with the United States Citizenship and Immigration (USCIS) Application Support Center (ASC) operations. The Fingerprint Technician is a team member with the primary responsibility of completing biometric registration for applicants seeking legal immigration to the United States.
Part-time employees are used to assist when staff members are unable to work and when applicant volume is high. The candidate for the part-time position must be available to work M-F between the hours of 7:45 a.m. 4:15 p.m.
No experience needed as all required job training will be provided.
- The Fingerprint Technician position is a perfect fit for candidates seeking supplemental income and who still want to be active in a work environment.
This position is available immediately; we are actively conducting interviews and encourage you to apply.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Process applicants for biometrics capture.
- Assist applicants with ASC processing forms.
- Review immigration and biometrics documentation.
- Perform biometrics processing to include capturing electronic fingerprints, photographs, and signatures.
- Proof and check work for accuracy and completeness and maintain a 98% efficiency rating for all processed forms.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all applicants.
- Track processing time for each applicant.
- Safeguard all documents.
- Perform additional administrative duties as needed.
- United States Citizenship and able to obtain and maintain a government issued suitability clearance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in customer service.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment with the general public.
- Ability to stand upright on one's feet for scheduled shift duration, excluding meals and breaks.
- Ability to hold and grasp applicant's hands to obtain quality fingerprints.
- Ability to type and use basic computer programs.
- Successful completion of company administered training program.
- Ability to speak a foreign language.