LabCorp Employer Services (formerly Wellness Corporate Solutions), a leading provider of biometric screenings, health coaching and comprehensive wellness programming, has recently launched employee on-site or off-site COVID-19 screening and testing services designed to support employer return to work strategies. These services use testing at LabCorp facilities located throughout the country.
LabCorp Employer Services is seeking a Biometric Screener to help make a positive impact at their wellness screening events. Wellness screening events are hosted all over the country. The Biometric Screener has the luxury of assigning themselves to any event in their area by utilizing our scheduling system. To ensure growth and development, Biometric Screeners are provided additional training prior to working their first event.
- Perform finger-sticks for cholesterol and glucose readings using the Cholestech LDX machine
- Administer blood pressure with automatic and manual cuffs
- Measure BMI & body fat percentage using a hand-held Omron Device
- Record height, weight, and waist measurements
- Perform data entry of participant information in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain participant and specimen information logs
- Provide superior customer service to all participants
- Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- Travel to additional sites when needed
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with tablet usage.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Biometric Screener
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service
- Prior experience using Cholestech LDX machine and other screening equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of OSHA, HIPAA regulations and the laws surrounding PHI and PII
Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
- Must be willing and able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Must be at least 18 or older
Collared white shirt and black pants worn in a professional manner with comfortable and clean closed-toe shoes with no visible tattoos/piercings (except single ear piercings).