BIOPHARMA- INVESTMENTS AND PROJECTS FINANCIALS Project Description:
The Ideation & Investment Governance Consultant is a collaborative process improvement role to work closely with the Associate Director of Ideation & Digital Investment Governance to:
- Assess Business Partner and Digital Capability Manager Processes.
- Evaluate the IT Business Partners and Digital Capability Managers' (Service Owners) experience with current processes to improve consistency and engagement.
- Use Agile Methodologies to document User Stories needed to enable role specific reporting. In addition, develop processes and standards of intake and management of project investments.
- Must possess strong data analysis and PowerPoint skills to take portfolio data and present to a C-level audience.
- Support Enhanced Strategic Alignment
- Enhance reporting and provide analytics to optimize investment performance.
- Collaborate and align with Project Management and Finance to yield improved decision making.
- Develop Clear Role and Skills Training
- Create a curriculum that includes training material development for IT Business Partners and Portfolio Leads.
- Collaborative and Solution Oriented: A strong collaborator with excellent interpersonal skills to create a positive and solution-oriented relationships with various IT and cross functional colleagues. A problem solver who combines creativity with rigorous analytical ability.
- Strategic Thinker: Able to think strategically and present information in a clear and concise manner. Strong ability to effectively communicate the rationale behind strategy and decisions.
- Self-motivated and Self-directing: Demonstrator of personal integrity, judgement, and professional maturity.
Specialized Skills Preferred:
- 5+ years of experience with investments/projects financial
- 3+ years in the Biopharma space
- 3+ years of experience with Excel Pivot Tables & Formulas, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and MS Teams Planner
- 3+ years in Project Management
- 1+ years of experience with ServiceNow
- Strategy Execution and Reporting:
- Business Aligned IT Roadmap Process Development: Strong experience in connecting business strategy to relevant technology and projects. Support digital investment ideation and prioritization.
- IT Investment Planning, Management, and Reporting: Robust experience with investments/projects financial and outcome measurement for IT initiatives. Financial experience with budget management and business case development a plus.
- Experience Design and Value Story Development: Ability to understand business processes and decipher and articulate the value story for investment projects.
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech Experience:
- 5+ years' experience in a pharmaceutical or biotech-based company or academic center including multiple years in a project management role with a solid comprehension of portfolio management.
- Functional knowledge in more than one of the following: Commercial, Supply Chain & Manufacturing, Enabling Functions (e.g., HR, Finance etc.) or Research & Development with IT Business acumen preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel Pivot Tables & Formulas, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and MS Teams Planner
- Experience using Service Now.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Steve:
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #21-01950
W2 ONLYMUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE Looking forward to working with you!Steve CooperSenior Recruiter