Sarah Cannon Development Innovations is a full-service contract research organization (CRO) that is uniquely focused in oncology. Sarah Cannon Innovations offers strong scientific leadership, access to patients through Sarah Cannon Research Institute’s Site Management Organization (SMO) and relationships with other clinical sites, and experience in drug development and delivery of clinical trials from First-In-Man through registration level studies, making us the partner of choice for oncology.
Sarah Cannon Development Innovations works with Sarah Cannon Research Institute strategic and network sites throughout the United States, along with investigators at sites outside of the Sarah Cannon Research Institute network. This reach allows Sarah Cannon Development Innovations to offer sponsors access to a diverse and varied patient population, spanning multiple tumor types and disease stages. These relationships further enhance the depth and breadth of Sarah Cannon Development Innovations’ therapeutic expertise, enabling it to provide focused, strategic operational support. This support ensures that clinical trials are conducted in a timely manner and reported with high-quality, registration-standard data.
Sarah Cannon, the global cancer enterprise of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), offers integrated cancer services with convenient access to cutting-edge therapies for those facing cancer in communities across the United States and United Kingdom.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Sarah Cannon, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Biostatistician Fellow like you to be a part of our team.
This position is a fellowship/internship position to be filled by graduate or undergraduate student possessing or studying for a degree in statistics, healthcare information technology or related field. The Biostatistics Fellow is responsible for reviewing statistical techniques which guarantee the scientific validity and overall quality of clinical trial results. The Biostatistics Fellow will validate statistical analysis, contribute statistical input when requested, and provide statistical support to the lead biostatistician.
All duties listed below will be done under the supervision of a qualified Biostatistician.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• You will review or perform sample size calculation
• You provide input to protocols and CRF design
• You will review or create randomization schema
• You review or create statistical analysis plans
• You will review or perform statistical analyses
• You validate or produce datasets, tables, listings & figures using SAS
• You review statistical sections for integrated reports and statistical reports
• You will review data to assist Data Management in manual query generation
• You maintain professional statistical standards
• You will maintain & archive program/study documentation - both electronic & paper - in an appropriate manner
• You understand and apply regulatory statistical guidelines
• You will contribute to internal process improvement
• You provide research assistance to lead Biostatistician