Biotech Validation Manager
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emmet Nitto
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Based in Lexington, KY, we are a specialized pharmaceutical company focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing generic and innovative nasal spray medicines. We collaborate on the development of products with our clients and manufacture at commercial scale for the US and European markets. We are looking for a Biotech Validation Manager to join our rapidly growing team.
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- The Opportunity to Join an Amazing Team!
- BS in Biology, Chemistry, Engineering or related science or equivalent experience
- 5 years of validation experience in a cGMP manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 5 years of previous leadership experience in a related field
- Excellent working knowledge of cGMPs and regulatory requirements is preferred
- Self-starting with demonstrated ability to successfully manage a team
- Detail oriented
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and computer skills.
- Ability to change priorities in response to company demands while continuing to deliver results
- Strong work ethic; ability to excel in a fast paced, multiproduct environment
- Demonstrated ability to work/collaborate within teams while interfacing with both internal and external colleagues
- Knowledge of calibration methodology, equipment, and instruments
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
About the Company
The Jobot platform blends proprietary AI technology and experienced recruiting pros to create the first of its kind job matching engine. This unique blend of technology and recruiting skills make recruiting top talent and building a positive work culture possible for every company.
Inc. Magazine recently named Jobot a Best Workplace for 2020 and 2021. CEO and Founder Heidi Golledge is an expert in recruiting and staffing has been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts, Forbes, and leading business publications for her leadership in the staffing and recruiting vertical.
Jobot is headquartered in Newport Beach in California. The company also has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Boston.
To learn more about Jobot visit: www.Jobot.com