This historic, growth-oriented community is just a short drive from Columbus, Dayton, and Cincinnati and offers easy access to the highway for travel. The city is home to 14 neighborhood parks, a number of sports complexes, and a 180-acre nature and picnic area, making it ideal for lovers of the outdoors.
We are actively seeking an interventional cardiologist to join our top-tier cardiology group for a full-time opportunity leading one of our service lines in central Ohio.
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed compensation, health insurance, medical malpractice and tail coverage
- Flexible scheduling model that allows for up to 26 weeks of vacation annually
- Full administrative support including licensing and credentialing, company-provided housing, and transportation to and from the hospital
- Unique care delivery model -- partner with a peer to provide 24/7 care to the community throughout the continuum (procedures in the lab, imaging and testing, clinic visits, hospital consults)
- Proven model to allow you to be productive and successful -- best practice clinical processes, assistance advocating for your needs with the hospital, marketing and networking support within the community
- Board certification in Interventional Cardiology
- Ohio medical license, or the ability to acquire one
- Average of at least 75 PCIs per year over the last 2 years
- Competency in the following areas preferred: Coronary PCI, peripheral diagnostics and interventions, IVC filters, TTE/TEE, IABP, nuclear medicine, pericardiocentesis
About the Facility
Our partner facility is a leading not-for-profit healthcare organization with a comprehensive and integrated system of inpatient, outpatient, and community services connected to meet the health and wellness needs of all members of the community.