Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain and process A/P and A/R, and verify the accuracy of both
- Generate and compute GL entries in QB as needed; ensure GL accounts balance
- Prepare, review, and post daily production work orders for all departments
- Maintain and issue purchase orders; match with invoices and post to QB
- Process payroll and related reports; prepare correct entries as needed
- Prepare financial reports and reconciliations
- Help the general manager prepare payroll and sales taxes
- Reconcile accounts; bank, AmEx, Enterprise, fuel, and mobile phones
- Provide administrative support to WDO department; prepare reports, etc.
- Calculate commissions and maintain commissions spreadsheet
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Answer incoming calls in a professional and friendly manner
- Create invoices and print accounts for technicians
- Receive and process payments from customers in the lobby
- Review and maintain all tag invoices and toll passes for company vehicles
CertiTemp, Inc. is a local staffing company providing exceptional service to the Middle Georgia area and are committed to helping you find the right position. Our clients are looking for top talent - like you. We are Human Resource professionals that offer free career advice, resume counseling and interviewing techniques. So whether you are looking for something temporary, temp to hire, contract or professional placement we can help you with your career goal.