CTDI is a large scale logistics repair and engineering company that services the country’s largest telecommunications and cable providers. CTDI has over 7,000 FT US Employees in over 58 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 16,500 employees worldwide.
We are looking for a Branch Manager who will be directly responsible for a 150 person workforce in a 700K sq foot high volume repair and logistics operation. This person will be responsible for leading a cost effective business operation and providing the overall direction of operational activities at their branch. This will be achieved by executing an aggressive and focused strategy designed at achieving and exceeding production and operational initiatives. The Branch Manager focuses on ensuring a safe work environment, maximizing throughput, and controlling cost, while maintaining quality standards that results in high profitability. The Branch Manager directs and manages all site operations with overall responsibility for production, quality, distribution and other production-related activities.Key Responsibilities include:
- Executing and delivering on production goals and initiatives utilizing thoughtful and innovative processes, continuous improvement techniques, systems, metrics and creation of a strong team of people and leaders.
- Responsible for P&L/Budget management for entire operation.
- Supervise and motivate a large staff of managers, employees and temporary workers.
- Ensure that customer's service expectations are met, including achieving all KPI’s and quality performance goals.
- Communicate and interact with customers and various internal functional departments (i.e. IT, HR, Accounting, etc.) in order to resolve issues, capitalize on opportunities and improve business and service performance.
- Ensure customer-specified and CTDI Corporate service level agreements and quality standards are met.
- Generate, cultivate and communicate ideas for continual improvement of processes and activities across all areas of the operation.
- Prepare various reports and analyses as required by the customer or CTDI internal organizations.
- Research and reconcile forecasted financial results with posted General Ledger results as part of the Monthly Close Process.
- Support and ensure compliance with CTDI safety programs and initiatives as well as all applicable OSHA and state workplace safety laws.
- Ensure compliance with all building security requirements set forth by CTDI and its customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong coaching and employee development skills and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate others.
- Advanced customer interaction skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational and analytical skills.
- Proactive problem solving ability.
- Strong financial skills/background.
- Results driven mentality.
- Advanced organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Effectively handle a heavy workload, prioritizing work and meeting deadlines.
- B.S. Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management or a related discipline is preferred.
- 5 years of proven Operations management experience required.
- 5 years working in a high volume distribution, manufacturing, technical service (i.e. testing and repair) or forward logistics operation.
- Proficiency in MSOffice (Word, Excel, Access and Project), report preparation, and data analysis.
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career! EOE, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
CTDI does not accept unsolicited employment agency / recruiter resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website, to our HR Department or to any CTDI employee. CTDI will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm who was not issued a search assignment from CTDI's HR Department. CTDI will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered.