30+ days ago
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
SUMMARY: This position contributes to the overall success of the Branch by supporting teammates with all branch tasks and duties, including assisting clients and achieving sales goals, and ensuring that Branch work meets all compliance requirements. Assists team with meeting Branch sales goals by making referrals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ensures service levels are met by actively assisting clients on the platform and performing transactions behind the teller line, as needed. Maintains a cash box.
* Reviews operational integrity.
* Monitors branch work daily to ensure it is complete and compliant; ensures branch work is verified for accuracy and legibility before it is submitted for processing to ensure quality and regulatory compliance.
* Ensures that branch team members adhere to all current policies, procedures and regulations including compliance and security.
* Ensures that Branch receives "Satisfactory" rating on Branch Internal Control Assessments.
* Addresses operational exceptions and maintains operational soundness of all branch work.
* Centrally maintains reserve and working supplies of negotiable instruments, including, but not limited to: official checks, money orders, and counter checks.
* Balances out branch to standard cash limit, prepares cash shipments to Federal Reserve intermediary banking institution and reconciles cash general ledger account.
* Maintains and controls vault cash.
* Participates in sales call activities as directed by Assistant Branch Manager.
* Assists team with meeting Branch goals by making referrals.
* Approves specific check amounts, wire transfers, cashier's checks, uncollected funds, and insufficient funds based on credit authority limitations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School diploma or GED required. Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred. 3-5 years progressive banking (branch) experience that includes previous supervisory experience and/or demonstrated leadership capabilities required. Strong branch operations experience and knowledge of branch regulatory requirements preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled