30+ days ago
At Booster we’re on a mission to accelerate the transition to clean, environmentally friendly, cost effective energy by creating the first fuel agnostic energy supply chain. We believe the adoption of alternative energies is slow because of access and we’ve begun to change that with our disruptive new supply platform. By delivering the right fuel to the right vehicle at the right time we create efficiency across the entire energy process. We’ve successfully applied this model to fossil fuels reducing carbon emissions by 1.1 lbs of CO₂ emissions with each delivery. Bio and alternative fuels are next. We’re the catalyst to better energy for you, your community and our planet.
About the Role:
We are launching an exciting new product that delivers fuel to consumers at our partner retail locations. As a Brand Ambassador you would be responsible for our pop-up gas stations in-store and on-site marketing signage and set up. You’ll facilitate and direct customers to the fill-up location and help to ensure each customer’s successful experience with our online pop-up gas station product. Brand Ambassadors will work cross functionally to support on-site Service Professionals deliver fuel to consumers. In addition you will give feedback and success details to our product management team to ensure future success and growth of the retail customer experience.
Hiring for support in SEA-TAC, Kent, and Seattle. Hours would be 10 AM - 6 PM Thursday - Sunday
What You Will Be Doing:
- Marketing event set up & coordination at our partner retail locations.
- Directly support and work with customers and Service Pros in the field.
- Drum up excitement during product launch and answer questions so that customers have the best possible user experience.
- Collaborate with other on-site Brand Ambassadors.
- Collaborate with Service Pros by managing the customer queue.
- Ensure success by providing feedback to Product Management on user experience and barriers to product adoption.
What You Should Already Have:
- A keen eye for detail and a great attitude.
- Access to reliable transportation and ability to shuttle between retail site locations with potential 30-60 minute commute between sites.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and flexibility as best practices evolve.
- Strong affinity to help people successfully engage with our product.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Ability to carry and lift marketing materials weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Capable of working outside under all weather conditions.