Healthcare’s helping hand.
CHG shook things up in 1979 by inventing the locum tenens staffing model. We connect doctors with patients who need their care. As the largest physician staffing firm in America, our providers treat millions of patients each year.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our award-winning culture and work on a brand that truly makes a difference in communities, nationwide.
This role is responsible for developing and implementing marketing initiatives to help grow awareness, customers and revenue of one of our top brands. The Marketing Manager will lead customer acquisition and nurturing efforts through effective collaboration with cross-functional teams (sales divisions, marketing, product and web) to develop and execute plans, measure impact, and effectively communicate key results and learnings.
As a condition of employment at CHG Healthcare you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date, subject to reasonable accommodations as required by law. To learn more about our commitment to health and safety of our people, click here.
- Leads the development of marketing campaigns and initiatives that attract, convert and nurture customers.
- Fixated on the outcome and the impact of marketing efforts.
- Has the ability to clearly communicate objective, results, and recommendations from key learnings.
- Writes compelling strategic creative briefs to guide creative output.
- Assists in the development, presentation and execution of annual marketing plans, ongoing assessment, brand development and stewardship.
- Takes initiative to resolve complex marketing issues and clear necessary roadblocks.
- Stays updated on competitive, audience and market trends, and impact to our business.
- Oversees budget expenses and ROI impact.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication or business.
- 5+ years of marketing experience at a functional manager level with specific ownership of brand campaign development, marketing results management and/or account management.
- Positive attitude
- Enjoys collaborating with others, including internal teams, senior-level sales, product, and partners.
- Ability to set and effectively manage priorities, establish clear objectives and measure impact.
- Pivots easily, is flexible and adaptable to change.
- Proactive and manages time well.
- Bonus points for experience with CRMs, preferably Sales Cloud.
- Please be prepared to show examples of your work (strategic creative brief, work, impact, etc.).
In return, we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules - including work from home options available
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Up to 16 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Award-winning training and development programs
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
How to Get Started
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer