30+ days ago
Sioux Falls, SD
Sanford Clinic Radiology is seeking a BE/BC fellowship trained breast imaging radiologist to join four breast imaging radiologists.
• The ability to practice 100% breast imaging is available or read a mix of modalities with a high concentration of Mammography
• Must be familiar with all aspects of breast imaging and procedures including breast MRI, and be interested in expanding cutting-edge breast procedures and techniques
• The clinic offers state-of-the-art technology & hologic equipment, is an ACR Breast Imaging Center of Excellence and accredited in all modalities
• The facility is also a NAPBC-National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers & NQMBC Certified Quality Breast Center
• Multidisciplinary breast conference meets once a week
• Breast imagers work closely with referring providers and dedicated breast surgeons
• The practice is over 85% 3D mammography and includes a mobile 3D screening service
• Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package, CME, relocation allowance and generous PTO
Sanford Health System
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
About Sanford Health in Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls Community
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
For more information, contact:
Jessilyn Barker, Senior Physician Recruiter
Phone: (605) 328-6986 or