CDL Bus Drivers Wanted!
Now Offering a 2,000 Dollar Sign-On Bonus**!
Join the First Transit team as a Bus Driver at Emory University and provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us! As a Bus Driver, you'll be responsible for safely transporting students & faculty in a courteous and reliable manner.
Safety is our top priority and all drivers will be provided the necessary protective equipment to perform their job.
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- New Higher Pay Rate,15.25/hour!!! We are hiring immediately for full-time, part-time, and weekend help!
- Attractive benefits package, including
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with company contribution,
- Paid PTO/Vacation (after 1 year)
- Paid, Cutting-edge training
- Opportunity for overtime
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
We want you to drive for us if you:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Possess a valid CDL with Passenger Endorsement
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Are able to work shift hours and days assigned.
**Terms and conditions apply to Sign-On Bonus, bonus ends 9/30/21.
Now is the time to enhance your career, not just pursue another job.
You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply today online or in-person at:
1381 Dalon Road
Atlanta, GA 30306!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.