TCI has an immediate need for a Business Analyst inFindlay, OH or REMOTE.
This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.SUMMARY
Our enterprise level client is the largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation.
The Business Analyst will support MPLX Terminals business unit while working with a collaborative team supporting critical and timely projects with various Terminal Automation Systems (TAS) solutions. This role is supporting our Midstream IT Applications team focused on support our MPLX Terminal assets.REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
DESIRED (nice to have) SKILLS
- 8+ years as a Business Analyst (BA) working directly with clients (internal or external).
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server skills.
- Strong communication abilities - translating business (functional) requirements into technical requirements/specifications.
- Experience integrating systems together (through web services, APIs, etc.).
- Experience with reporting tools (SSRS, Tableau, etc.) for creating dashboards and analytics.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project methodologies.
- Interacting with the business on application questions, and planning enhancements.
- Interacting with our IT Cyber Security and OT Infrastructure teams.
- Will be focusing on executing projects that leverage vendor TAS applications.
- Bachelor Degree in a related field.
- Work location will be Findlay, OH or REMOTE.
- Experience working on a remote team.
- Terminal Automation System (TAS) support or development background (FuelFACS or G3).