Piper Companies is seeking a Business Analyst to support a multi-billion-dollar homebuilding and mortgage financing company in Frederick, MD. This role will be a part of the M365 Enterprise Team and assist in implementing enterprise initiatives.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst include:
- Assess the value and strategic impact of a business or system initiative.
- Collaborate in reviews of requirements, specifications, system design, configuration with all levels of stakeholders as appropriate.
- Communicate business and system changes to the affected organization and executive management
- Work as a positive influencer to drive the adoption of Microsoft 365 (M365) capabilities and deliver the enablement initiatives at the pace our business desires.
- Develop appropriate change management strategies and deliverables to include impact analysis, assessments of change readiness, and communications and training materials.
- Collaborate with M365 Platform Engineers to develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge base of M365 terminology, training content, and reference documentation.
- Able to document requirements through a variety of methods including written, flow charts and use cases.
- Able to network and establish relationships with teams representing a cross-section of NVR that will serve as early adopters and passionate proponents of M365 capabilities.
Qualifications for the Business Analyst include:
- 10+ years of experience as a business analyst or in a related field.
- Professional experience in Microsoft 365 technologies such as Office, Power Platform, Teams, SharePoint Online, etc.
- Detail-oriented with high caliber written, verbal, graphic communication skills, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer-facing skills, ideally gained in consulting role or internal stakeholder-facing position.
- Experience with group facilitation.
- Bachelors or Masters degree
Compensation for the Business Analyst include:
- Salary Range: $100,000-$120,000 **depending on experience**
- Full benefits: PTO, Paid Holidays, Cigna Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k with ADPTS, stock option package
About the Company
Piper Companies is an elite staffing and human capital solutions firm specializing in information technology, life sciences, and clinical solutions. With a proven track record of delivering high quality talent, managed services, and consulting, we help our clients build high performing teams and drive long-term value. Our rigorous customer engagement process assures results in addressing a variety of people-centered challenges, whether it is helping teams reach maximum performance through comprehensive managed services, directly recruiting permanent employees, or staffing projects on a contract or contract-to-hire basis. When the need is sudden and critical, we specialize in identifying and onboarding the most qualified people in a rapid fashion.
• IT Infrastructure & Cloud
• Software Development
• Business Intelligence & Data Analytics
• Information Security
• Clinical Research & Life Sciences
• Applied Health
With a focus on understanding the needs and objectives of each enterprise we serve, Piper augments its staffing solutions with program management innovations to help teams reach maximum performance and deliver business results. Each client relationship is grounded in our Piper Engagement Process (PEP), which delivers measurable results and a predictable hiring experience for both clients and candidates.