30+ days ago
San Francisco, CA
|Reference # :||21-01268||Title :||Business Analyst, Marketing Operations|
|Location :||San Francisco, CA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/01/2021 / 09/17/2021|
|Job Title: Business Analyst, Marketing Operations|
Duration: 07 Months (Possible Extensions)
Location: San Francisco, CA
Everyone who wants to change the world should have the tools and technology to do so. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and--above all--connections. CLIENT's.org gets our technology in the hands of nonprofits and educators so they can connect with others and do more good. As a social enterprise, the more missions our technology supports, the more we invest back into technology and communities, creating an endless circle of good. We're here to help; visit us at CLIENT's.org.
The *Business Analyst, Marketing Operations* (Contractor) primarily focus is on supporting the CLIENT's marketing team make the most of our marketing automation and operations tools and processes. This detail oriented, creative individual works cross functionally with many internal stakeholders - including campaigns, events, Business Technology and CLIENT's counterparts - to drive alignment on best practices and guide CLIENT's ongoing MarTech stack. The right candidate will be recognized as the Marketing team's resident expert on our documented standards, best practices, and processes.
A successful candidate will be consistently curious, an analytical problem solver, and patient. An ideal candidate will also be comfortable working with technical and non-technical stakeholders, a team player and able to manage multiple priorities at once. The candidate will have excellent communication skills and is passionate about making an impact.
The Sr. Business Analyst, (Contractor) reports to the Director, Marketing Operations.
*Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):*
* Work with the industry's most innovative marketing team to ensure the effectiveness of our marketing strategies and tactics
* Document_ Marketing team Martech best practice standards for compliant, impactful use of our MarTech tools
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders across Marketing, Operations and IT to understand business requirements, perform analysis, partner with various development teams to build marketing technical solutions
* Act as an internal subject matter expert for MarTech tools, processes, and standards
* Align with best practices and standards when considering new Martech tools and evolving current use cases.
* For prioritized projects / initiatives, support MarTech stack evolution projects through scoping, design, and implementation
* Identify opportunities to leverage automation to improve marketing effectiveness and recommend process, data and tool improvements
* Provide operational support and training to various internal stakeholders to ensure proper execution of marketing programs, systems and processes
* Experience documenting new and existing processes and creating templates for team use
* 4-6 years proven experience managing Marketing evolution projects with a solid understanding of Marketing solutions and systems infrastructure.
* Expertise with CLIENT's CRM and Marketing automation systems
* Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to translate business objectives into requirements, run scoping sessions and think strategically
* Exceptional team player and collaborator who can deliver on the needs of multiple internal and external stakeholders
* Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
TalentBurst is an award winning IT and Accounting & Finance staffing firm headquartered in Boston with branch offices in San Francisco, Miami, Milwaukee, Toronto, Bangalore, and Gurgaon. Our clients include the leading social media, technology, banks, utilities, pharmaceutical, and biotech companies.
We work with 75 of the Fortune 500 companies and work on 2,000 new job requisitions per month. Our recruiting team is one of the most successful in the industry. We have a strong reputation for treating our employees well and helping you find your next dream employer. Benefits At TalentBurst, one of our founding principles has been to provide our employees with the best benefits available. To adhere to this principle, we have a broad benefits offering. Our recruiters are dedicated to connecting you with awesome career growth opportunities with leading companies.
1,500 to 1,999 employees